All who read this blog must have an open mind.
The opinions in this blog are merely that, opinions. The daily bit of wisdom I hope to share with you might not even be wisdom - in fact it could be all wrong. This blog will be the world as I see it, the thoughts that fly around my brain everyday as I ponder life's meaning and seek true enlightenment. I don't claim to be smart. I only offer the things I've learned and observed during my short time on this earth. It might not make a difference, but I hope it reaches at least one person. One person, and I would be happy.The only things I have to offer is my opinion on the world around me. I'm a professional free thinker. My views are liberal, and grassroots. Down to earth and honest. Not everyone will be able to agree with them or see where I might be coming from - but regardless, I hope it makes them think.
Ultimately that's what this blog is for : To make people think. Stop for second, put the day on hold. Read a few words from a passionate writer, and think. Think deep and think hard - but must importantly, think FREE.

0 comments:
Post a Comment